Friday, September 10, 2010

This World We LIve In - Susan Beth Pfeffer


Genre: YA Fiction
Format: Hardcover / Library
Pages: 239
ISBN: 9780547248042
Rating: 3.5 Stars


Well, The Survivor Series has come to an end and as much as I continue to have nightmares I still really enjoyed reading it. This one was not as good as the first 2 but I still really liked it. The ending made my hear trace as to I just couldn't stand it any more and I just was racing to the end to find out more information. I did like the ending but my dear Alex....


This book is about both characters from the preovous 2 books and how they come together and of how they now live after the moon's devestation. I know things move very quickly but it is written in the words of Miranda so we have to take that at face value. I think it is a very wise and safe choice to write like that simply because not only is it easier but many questions can't be asked because this is what it is and i liked that because we are not there and if we were to find the books years later this is what we would know too.


I liked the series and I wish it did not end but as things do we must take it for that and I will continue to have horrible dreams but it still was a good and excited series and I thank you Susan Beth for bringing this to us!

No comments: