Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review: Absoultely, Positively - Heather Webber


Genre: Science Fiction

Series: 3 of 3?

Format: Mass Market Paperback

ISBN: 9780312946159

Pages: 307

Rating: 3/5 Stars


I really liked the first 2 books in the Lucy Valentine series. This one was good and I did enjoy it , however, it was not the best in the series. Heather Webber is super cute and is very dedicated to her writing. You can find her everywhere! I never really read books like this but I won a copy of the first book Truly, Madly and was sold. Heather is on Facebook, Goodreads, and seems to pop up everywhere!! I really do enjoy her and I really liked this series.


Lucy Valentine has some sorta psychic ability and she can find lost object when someone is thinking of that object. It leads her to find missing people and solves many other mysteries sometimes funny situations. But what draws me into the books is of how real Lucy character is. Even though "abilities" are non-existent, I liked her as a person. I especially feel in love with Sean and I would love to know more about his story since we only got a little taste of it.


There is a lot I can say about this book and say who I loved and who I hate but the book isn't so long and detailed I feel like I would give it all away but it is a nice comforting quick read so you can probably read the series in a week or two!


HAPPY READING!!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

I loved the first Lucy Valentine - I just got this third book in the series yesterday! but still need to read the second. Great review; thanks for sharing; you've definitely inspired me to get back into it!