Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Doesn't even matter

No one is reading this anyway so I can be a total ass about anything but then again someone might one day... Ah well!!!

I ahve nothing to really say but that I had a birthday this passed weekend and not only was the weather amazingly crappy but I did nothing because well.... BILLS!!!

I am still reading Joe Hill's novel and I am taking forever beacuse I really can't get into it but I have to finish it or else I will lose my mind. I can't leave anything unfinished unless it is truly horrible or I am just not into it> I am not hating the book I am just not loving it so therefore I can make it through but it will take some time.

Whatever! I am being too boring even for my own self and the weather is crappy today too and I am just bored!!!!!!

No comments: