Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More of Stephanie Meyer

OK I had to cut off The Last Lecture only cause it started to be repetitive and I kinda just skimmed the remain few pages and then started to read Two Lives by Vikram Seth and I am not getting into it right now I don't know why. I really want to read it though so I think I am going to buy it and save it for another time. i recently took it out from the library and it is non-renewable so I have to return it.

My Girl's Book club is current;y reading the Twilight series and as I said before I really was not crazy about The first book but I thought I'd give it another try and go with New Moon (book 2) I heard it was better than the first but then again I was one of the few that didn't really like it. I don't know it just seemed to be too dragged out and kinda creepy. Isn't Edward like over 80?? and he is in love with a slow eater who is 17? I will read the series only cause it is in my nature to finish out a series and I don't like being left out of the loop.

No comments: