Thursday, November 13, 2008

I wanna Write

I always wanted to be a writer. I used to write poetry when I was in HS but that's when i was the typical teenager. dying my hair blue, grungy ripped clothing. I was all in love and hated life. So I hate lots to write about. Now I am married with a beautiful baby girl and I have all that I could ever want. I may not have passion anymore since that's what marriage tends to do to most people. But I just can't seem to write anymore. I used to take creative writing courses in College and loved it. I always passed with an A and now... I think I just might have too much on my plate. I go to Grad. school, work full time, be a Mom, wife, sister, daughter, & friend and I don't seem to have much time left over. Plus I am an avid reader. Maybe I will put it off until I at least graduate so that I can write instead of school work but that is not going to be until Summer 2010 give or take.

I am still reading New Moon and still wish to be shot. I don't mean to offend people it's just that I am really not getting into it. I feel awkward reading it. I really can't explain why I do it's that I just do. And what is the obsession with a Granola bar?? She must have eaten like 1200 of them throughout the 2 books. I also want to know why Meyer has to ITALIC everything! Some times it just doesn't fit in. Oh well, as I said before I have to read the series because I have to know what all the fuss is about. I guess I am waiting for it to get better!

No comments: