Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bonus

Bonus Schmonus! I work for one of the largest Government Organizations and what do we get for Xmas? Nada! Well, there is that Xmas party that you have to pay for and you can't bring a guest! Those who work directly with you (in you dept) might get ya a Little something (like lotion or tea!) but that's pretty much it! You work hard and get nothing! I miss working crap jobs because at least I would get tips and cakes and stuff now I get a re-gift of Green Tea! I love the holidays but really...??

Well I am very much done with Dead Until Dark and it took me forever to read because I just couldn't get into it. I was bored at times. I don't think much of it and I really don't was to read the rest of the series but I might. We will see. Sometimes the other books are better than the first so let's cross our fingers. I am now going to start Black Flies by Shannon Burke and I will let you know as I move along.

Happy Holidays to all and have a healthy and happy New Year!!!

No comments: