Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sickies

Well, me and baby girl are sick. I am more so than her but that is good, I guess. It sucks to be pregnant and the real kind of sick (not associated with the pregnancy). You can't take anything, especially in the first trimester! I wish I could at least sleep it off but she was up all night and obviously that kept me up and then once she was asleep, I was still awake. I feel asleep right when I was supposed to get ready for work so I went to work late. Oh well, I am just hoping that this passes quite soon.

I have not read at all this week and I have a lot of catching up to do. I am still reading Dead Until Dark and I have been soooo sleepy that I just can't even get passed the first page. Well not entirely true. I read 2 1/2 pages on the train this morning, but seriously?? What is that gonna do? Oh, I guess every little counts, but I hate that!! I just wanna get to the next book already!!!!

No comments: