Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oops!!

I guess I should have mentioned that Marley was fine huh?? Well, she is!! The Doc did nothing but check her out which I knew she was OK but I guess you better make sure anyway.

Well I am reading Lullaby and it was not such a good choice to read while I have an infant at home and also while I am pregnant. Chapter 29 was the worst thus far. It was very sad and it left a nasty taste in my mouth. Thank God my friend met me on the train because I would have been crying. Hey, I am an emotional wreck right now! I am entitled!!! It is a good book I just think it is the wrong timing, especially since my baby decided she was going to fall out of her crib.

Well, after this I am going to read either The Host by Stephanie Meyer (only cuz my Friend let me borrow it and I am sure she wants it back) or Bridge of Sighs (because that is my Work Book club's March read. I guess we will soon find out!

No comments: