Thursday, June 4, 2009

the Almost Moon

Well I just finished reading The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold and I gave it 2 of 5 stars on http://www.goodreads.com/. I just didn't really care for it. I know Lovely Bones and Lucky were faves of many people and Lovely Bones was a #1 Bestseller but I have yet to read them. I guess that is a good thing considering if I read a great book by an author just to get my hopes up on another one they may have wrote just to find it to be crap! I mean, well, I just didn't like it. I felt it was a waste of a story. I will still attempt to read The Lovely Bones simply out of curiosity and also because I got a copy of it at a Yard sale.



I am now going to start to read Loving Frank by Nany Horan. I hear great thinga bout this book. It is also a New York Times Bestseller.


I posted a link from Random House above this just to give you an idea of what it is about. It is def much different from what I just read.

No comments: