Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Slowly Moving...

OK, so I have been busy with the new blog: www.forevercreative.blogspot.com. I am addicted to handmade items and I cannot stop buying stuff from Etsy! As I mentioned before, I started making my own jewelry and stuff so if you are not busy just stop by to see. You can check out the blog or you can check out the site www.forevercreative.etsy.com

I have finally finished Bridge of Sighs and I loved it. I am now reading The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold and I gotta say I am a little frightened. It is not so weird because I am a fan of Chuck's books but it is def weird in the sense that killing one's own mother is a wee b it disturbing. I am flying thru this one tho and I am already on page 120 or 280 so I am at least catching up on my 65 challenge.

I just went out and brought Loving Frank by Nancy Horan and Bitter Sweet by Roopa Farooki. I also ordered Girls of Riyadh.

I am going to try to stay on top of this blog as well as my new one. I am also constantly on www.etsy.com, www.facebook.com, www.myspace.com, www.twitter.com and as always www.goodreads.com so I am constantly bumping around.

I also wanted to mention to Jeremy (if you are out there) that you are missed and I hope everything is OK because I have not spoken to you since April and I just wanted to make sure you and the fam are good. Please send me an email and let me know!

No comments: