Friday, September 4, 2009

Journals



Since I am a big reader I love to write down quotes from some books. I know a lot of people who write or highlight the words in the book but I just can't bring myself to do so. Now I write in a journal! I also like to list the books that I want to read and I like to write down the books that I am reading. The one I have now is from Barnes and Noble. I picked out a goal for me which is to read 65 books from November 2008 to November 2009. So far I am up to 29 so I don't think I am going to make it! But hey come November I will just make it a little smaller. It's hard to read when you have work, school, and 2 kids!! Plus, I was so tired when I was pregnant that I just couldn't bring myself to read!



I found a lot of cool journals on Etsy but one that just blew my mind was Doti's. She makes vintage record notebooks and they are awesome! See for yourself. Her site it http://www.doti.etsy.com/

No comments: