Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Courage of Fear - Barbara Boyer


This was a first reads win from http://www.goodreads.com/.

I did enjoy this book and I am one of the lucky ones who got to win it and Barbara is super sweet. I liked the characters and I loved the story behind everything but I do wish there was more detail. I felt that things moved too quickly without warning. It was a fairly short read and I feel that it moved too fast at times for me where I had to stop and read it again just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The story in itself was very captivating and moving and I constantly made faces (whether it be a smile or a frown) and I am sure people thought I was crazy on the subway LOL. I recommend this book as a nice weekend read. It moves quickly and holds your attention. I also wanted to add that I loved the whole "muffin" part LOL

I was a little upset that at times I was a little bored and I thought things could and should have been left out. It would have received more stars but I just couldn't wait to be finished at points. I gave it a total of 3/5 stars.

No comments: