Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sleep No More - Susan Crandall


This was another ARC win from www.goodreads.com and i liked it. I wasn't crazy about it but it was nice fluff. I didn't really connect with the characters and Abby just drove me nuts. I loved Jason. e reminded me of my husband who never gives up and always worries about everyone that he loves before he even worries about himself but I kept thinking Abby was just plain selfish. She kept pushing him away and I don't believe it for a second. As for the rest of the story I kept thinking I knew what was going to happen next but it kept taking all these different turns and I did like that about the story. I always thought I knew who it was or who was involved but I was wrong. I got a few things right (I don't want to leave spoilers so I will not say) but most of it was unexpected.
I gave Sleep No More 3.5/5 stars. I liked it for a quick read in between all the other books I read. It was a nice escape. It is definitely not a masterpiece, and I don't think it's supposed to be, but it is what it is and that is a nice beach read.

No comments: