Friday, August 13, 2010

Blood Harvest - S.J. Bolton


Genre: Mystery
Format: ARC Softcover/hardcover
Pages: 421
ISBN: 9780312600518
Rating: 3.5 Stars

I am at a loss for words. I mean, I really did enjoy this but it seemed a little dragged at points. I did really enjoy the twists and turns and I liked the ending to a certain degree but something didn't quite sit well with me.

It took me some time to get through the book, but no fault to the author, I just had issues because of the missing and or dead toddlers. I have 2 little girls, 1 and 2 years old, so it was a little too close to home but after I pushed through I rather enjoyed it. The ending was a little troublesome to get through too because it was so sick and twisted but it worked. Somethings also didn't make sense to me but I think I may have to go back and read it again because I am sure it makes sense at some point.

Oh well, I gave it 3.5 stars and I am glad that I got a chance to read it and I thank those who allowed me to win the ARC.

No comments: