Monday, August 16, 2010

In My Mailbox


So of course Barnes and Noble had a sale online and of course I had to ourchase some new goodies. It's always free shipiing if you spend over $25 so I did and most of the books were under $3.99. I pair regular full price for Heather Webber's book because i had to get it and it was released the day I brought it. I won her first novel Truly, Madly a few months back so when Deeply, Desperatly was released, I just had to go shopping. It's funny, because I didn't want to go to the store (which is only down the block from me) because I was afraid I would buy more than I was expected to but I brought quite a stack online though! But these books were super cheap and I think everything (including tax) was about $28. But now I got an email stating that one book is no longer available! Grrrr.....



Here is what I got:







No comments: