Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays as I know I did and with this crazy weather we are having here in NYC (18+ inches of blizzard snow!) it took me some time to post this but belated is better than nothing at all!


My kids had a great time and of course they got many books from Santa: Mickey Mouse, Dora the Explorer, and lots of Thomas the Tank books! I really don't get gifts anymore but my husband gave me the iPhone 4 (which I was supposed to get in October for my b-day but whatever...) but that is pretty much it. I got socks and some coffee and wine from Mom. It's all about the kiddies now!


Since we got all this crazy snow I was hoping to bring my girls out but because we live on a peninsula, it was way too windy! It always happens like that and then I feel like a terrible parent but that's just the way it is.


I hope everyone enjoyed it and for those of you who got hit with this crazy storm, I hope it all melts soon and that it doesn't snow until next year!!!

No comments: