Monday, January 3, 2011

The Imperfectionist by Tom Rachman


Genre: Fiction
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 269
ISBN: 9780385343664
Rating: 2.5/5 Stars


I just couldn't finish it. It is not that it is a bad book or anything I just simply could not stay focus and I had no drive to continue on. I got half way through and just was stuck and could not move on. So I went to another book and I know I am just not going to get back into it.


This is not a book I normally would read but it was a work book club read and some one let me borrow it so...


It just dragged and some parts were interesting and could hold me for a bit but when I got to the next "chapter" I just was bored again. There were lots of different characters and I am sure they connected at some point but it just took too long to get there.

No comments: