Friday, August 26, 2011

Review: In Serena's Web - Kay Hooper




Genre: Fiction
Format: Mass Market Paperback

ISBN: 9780553590555

Rating: 1/5 Stars

Read: August 2011


I only picked up this book because I was nervous about the minor earthquake here in NYC that I left my book at work. So when I got home and wanted to read I wanted to read something small and quick. I saw this book that someone had given me and I decided it looked small and easy and it was but it just wasn't a good story. It could have been if there were more details and excitement. It moved to quickly and I feel that there was a lot of parts left out. Serious parts. I just felt like I walked into a major story and was left confused and wanted more. I just don't think it really wasn't much of a read and I felt cheated.

No comments: