Friday, February 17, 2012

Review: Fade - Lisa McMann



Genre: YA Fiction

Format: Trade Paperback

ISBN: 9781416974482

Rating: 4/5 Stars

Published: 2009

Read: February 2012

Series: Dream Catchers #2


This is such a quirky fun story. I gave the same rating to the first book Wake. I really enjoyed it. I like the dream sequences and I like how she is learning to use her "powers". The whole TiVo thing is pretty neat too. The things that really scared me in this book are the relationships with the teachers. I mean when I was younger we kinda hung out with some of the teachers but never was it uncomfortable or in a closed space. We would all hang out openly in a restaurant or what-have-you. It just scares me that I have 2 girls who may have to endure such thing when they get older.


Anyways, it is a good series and I am just hoping that I will like the last one, Gone, is just as good as the first to. I highly recommend for a light and interesting read.

No comments: