Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Review: Maybe This Time - Jennifer Crusie



Genre: Paranormal Fiction

Format: Trade paperback

ISBN: 9780312584160

Pages 342

Rating: 4/5 Stars

Read: February 2012

Why: Every one's Choice Feb. book club read


I really enjoyed this book and for unknown reasons. I thought it was cute and quirky and even if ghosts were involved I still felt like there was some realism in it, especially in the way everyone talked. This book is about an old house that was haunted and the ghosts wouldn't let the 2 young children leave so their legal guardian sent his ex-wife to go and try to sort things out and just to find out that ghosts really did exist and that the divorce was a mistake even if it were 10 years! That part I kind of found a little disbelieving (the ghosts?). After 10 years??? It was just hard to fathom.


Well, I really did enjoy this book and there is not much else to say about it. It is a very quick read and highly enjoyable.

No comments: