Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review: Edith - M.B. Forester-Smythe



Genre: Girly Fiction

Format: e-Book

Pages: 82

Read in: March 2012

Rating: 3.5/5 Stars


Another book that I just downloaded for free off of my Nook and I liked this one a lot better than my first. It was a quick happy cutesy read. I liked how things moved quickly and got to the point but yet still have feeling and meaning. Many of these free e-books are not so great but I did like this.


I didn't like that she was 10 years younger than her new beau but that may just be my own insecurities. Edith just seemed older. Maybe had one of those "old souls". I really enjoyed Jake and men like him do exsist and I believe quick loves do exsist too and it was nice to read a book that felt real. That always makes for a great writer. Someone who can put feelings into such a quick read. I recommed it for one of those girly quick reads that make you smile.

No comments: