Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review: Blue Nude - Elizabeth Rosner

Genre: Fiction
ISBN: 9781439173084
Published: September 2010
Pages: 200
Rating: 2/5 Stars
Read: September 2012

I really could not get into this book. I felt like I was reading the same pages over and over again except now and then something good would happen and I would get all excited and then I would turn the page and it was the beginning again. Maybe my pages were stuck together?

It is a very poetic story, in which I like on occasion, but this just dragged. Every page was about painting and drawing and about her body and how she (Merav) was a model and why and blah and blah. I liked the "historical" parts but then it faded and we were back to art. Maybe others would like this book but as for me....not so much!

No comments: