Thursday, August 21, 2014

Every Visible ThingEvery Visible Thing by Lisa Carey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book has been sitting on myself for years. I've decided to read it based on a whim and I am glad I did. It is also scary the hell to me as a parent! Teenage years are the hardest thing to get through. Their thought processes are completely out of whack and you can really feel it throughout this book.

Losing a child must be completley horrifying for parents and how could you ever bounce back? It must be so hard to push and to stay strong for your children but this story shows that however you feel you must change for the better. Owen and Lena really went through some terrifying things and it is mainly because they felt alone and unloved. They needed their parents more so than ever and were neglected.

This was such a meaningful book and quite a learning expierence. It may not be a true story to the writer but it is a true story in itself.

View all my reviews

No comments: