Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Me Before YouMe Before You by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What can I say?? I absolutely feel in love with this book from beginning to end. I laughed. I cried. It was so emotional and yet witty. It was a beautiful story. I read it in 2 days! It has been some time that I felt so connected to a book.

Every character was amazing. I loved Will and Lou and Nathan. They were such a good team once they fell in line with one another. I highly recommend this book to ANYONE. It is a rollercoaster ride full of emotion and just life in itself! So go. Go read it and weep!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Kimm Walker said...

I read my first Jojo Moyes book recently and loved it. This will be the next on my list.

PS I like the way you offer suggestions of other books along with your reviews.