Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

We I really don't have much to say to this but here goes nothing....

My Mom and my sister are taking my baby girl and nephew out trick-or-treating' and they are only 6 and 7 months old. You know they are going for the free candy!! My daughter is going to be a jalapeno cause well, she is half Guatemalan! I didn't even get to see her in her costume boo hoo. I am barely around for her. I only see her on Sats. and when I get home from work T-F. Oh well, I have to pay bills and her future college tuition somehow. By the time she gets to College it's going to be like $250,000, I just know it.

Anyways, I am now reading Netherland by Joseph O'Neill and it is dragging by. I was told to read it because it was about NYC but it's around the time of 9/11 and I hate to read about that cause it hits too hard and it is also about Cricket and well, let's face it, that doesn't sound like much fun but I am on page 47 and still going. Let's see if I can finish this one.

No comments: