Monday, November 3, 2008

Mid-terms!!

Yikes!! It's that time of year again..MIDTERMS!!! Although I only have one class, I am not doing so great in the whole studying process. I have too many things going on and it's not like Grad school is easy, ya know! It's a whole lot of info that I just can't seem to hold onto.

Anyway, I had to stop reading Netherland because I just couldn't get into it. I am sure at a later point I might go back and read it but just not any time soon. So now I am going to start reading The Last Lecturer (because it's short) and then I am finally going to read Twilight. Everyone has been getting on me about it so I just decided FINE!!! I know it is a large book but it seems like I can bang that one out fairly quickly I just have to wait until my mid-term s over tonight!

No comments: