Tuesday, November 25, 2008

AHHHHH

I have no idea what is wrong with me. I keep taking off from work because I constantly feel like crap. Maybe it's because I am too stressed. Sometimes I can't even read my books (now that's stressed) My hubby works 2 jobs and I was working 2 jobs and going to Grad school. I had to leave one job because people are nuts!! But it is like I am a single parent. I come home, cook, clean, try to get school work done and have an infant! I am slowly losing it. AND on top of that i got the lovely news that My baby girl will be a big sister! I feel like my chest will explode. I have been getting these really bad migraines and dizziness but I think we know why that is now!!

Well I was reading Good Omens and now I am reading Glass Castle. I was not crazy about Good Omens but oh well. There was too many things going on and I just couldn't'
t get focused. I am trying to do a book challenge from Nov. 2008 to Nov. 2009 I am to read 65 books of which 5 has to be classics. I don't know why I thought that this was a good idea. Wasn't I not just saying.... So far I am 5 down! But I will let you know how many hairs I have left on my head after all this fun I am having!!!

No comments: