Thursday, November 20, 2008

So tired

I really got to do more with this blog. It's kinda boring! But I am at a loss for ideas. I wanted to do something like 101 books to read for the year but I have to wait until the new year starts because it just seems to make more sense.

Any who... I really need to sleep. I went to sleep around 9pm last night with baby girl. My hubby comes home keeps waking me up to talk to me, I kept falling back to sleep, baby girl woke up at 12:30 am I made a bottle, went back to sleep, she woke up again at 3:30 am, made another bottle, and laid there forever and never went back to sleep. So now I am at work and I wish I were dead. Well, I feel like I am. My eyes are so heavy. This is not your usual I-am-sleepy-yawning kinda thing this is more like why-am-I-still-alive kinda thing. This is one of the worst feeling to have.

So back to my book. I am in a million and one book clubs and one of the ones I created on Goodreads was Everyone's Choice where we can all nominate what we want to read for the month and then everyone takes a vote and see who wins. I have been waiting for my book on order from Borders (Good Omens - Terry Pratchett) so while I waited I started to read A Great and Terrible Beauty and I think it is OK but I am racing through it so I can get to Good Omens before the month ends *crossing fingers*

No comments: