Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mixed Feelings

OK> I am glad Obama won but it still makes me wonder... I am happy that a Democrat is back in office. I know that this is going to be a big change for us Americans. We can now try and let go of racism and all that jazz. We officially live in a new world and now we have to make it better. I am also happy that people have finally realized that Democrats should have more power since we are the majority. We are now all over the Senate and other major Government offices.

Anyway, Twilight is moving along. Still can't officially say that I am a big fan yet but I am still reading it. It is very straight forward and easily read. I am not sure what grade level this is but it seems to be very popular. I have seen so many different types of people read this book and the series as well so I have to jump on the bandwagon and try it out. So far so.... I am only on page 110 and moving. Even though it is a fat book, the pages are quickly read.

Oh well, again I am hoping that it turns out to be really good cause I already went ahead and brought the rest of the series.

No comments: