Monday, December 8, 2008

Debt Free...Well, Sorta

I have been consolidating my credit card bills for 3 years now and have officially paid them off!!! Yahoo!! But I am not really outta the blue yet, I still have my student loans to pay off. It is only $17.500 but the interest is so high that in ten years me $17,500 will be $25,500. I also got my credit report online and it was decent. Not great but it was good enough.

Anyway, I am reading City of Ember and I think it's not too bad. I mean, I haven't read so much YA's ever, even when I was one I rarely ever read these types of novels. I guess I am trying to catch up. I like this book because it is very imaginative and since I don't really read these sorta things I kinda like it. It reminds me of stories like Harry Potter Series and The Narnia series 9not that I compare them I just think it sorta has the same concept). I will continue to read the other 3 because, as you already know, it's what I do.

After this I am def going start Dead Until Dark and then I am going to read the first book of the Dexter series. I got that book from my Goodreads book exchange buddy and I think she did a great job.

HAPPY READING!!!!

No comments: