Monday, January 12, 2009

Finished!

I have been seriously slacking in my book challenge but I am moving along quite well now. I just finished Motherless Brooklyn and I gotta tell ya I gave it 4 stars. I thought it was extremely interesting and humorous. I was watching Daniel Tosh's stand-up the other night and he said something that reminded my of the book. "Why can't there be a polite Tourettes?" Like screaming out "Nice Hat". I thought I was gonna die.

I never read a book about Tourette's nor have I ever read about a main character having Tourette's Syndrome. I was defiantly something different. A good different. I am trying to fly through Messenger by Lois Lowry. It is a YA and a simple short read with under 200 pages so...? I just got word that my other books are ready to be picked up from the library:
1- Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer (God I can't wait to get that over with!)
2- A Child Called "It" (seems very sad but I gotta read it)

No comments: