Monday, September 28, 2009

Finished The Lie


First off I would like to say that this book is like a car crash, you just can't look away. I am not really sure how I feel about it. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it yet I gave it 4 stars... It is hard to say what I thought. I hated all the characters but I felt myself hating Heather more so. I hated how she was. Why do I hate her more than Brett? Brett was egotistical and plain out disgusting but he was real and true. He never out up a front and was honest. And Kyle...Well i hoped the very best for him and I understand him, a little. You do dumb things for love and his might not have been the best but now his life is ruined and it seemed like it may have been going somewhere.

Oh and don't forget poor Erin! I hated every minute of Kyle and Erin's last meeting. I just wanted to reach in the book and punch him in the face! I was never hoping for their relationship to work. I actually didn't trust Kyle as much as I had in the beginning but what he did to her was just horrible! She really will never forget it and he may have ruined her idea of men for quite awhile. I am sure she will not be dating anytime soon.

I have to now read his first book, The Average American Male it didn't get great reviews but it seems to be flying off shelves and it is also soon to be a movie so it has to be some sort of good.

I am now reading a YA A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly. It is completely opposite for Chad Kultgen's book but it was next on my list so...?? I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: