Friday, October 2, 2009

A Northern Light - Jennifer Donnelly


Okay, so this is a YA and people have been pestering me to read it so I did and I gotta say it is very different from my last read and my current one but it was cute. I did enjoy it but I don't think I was ready for it after reading The Lie. But who is reading for much after reading that? LOL

Well, I did like the teacher Ms. Wilcox. I literally got chills when I found out her true identity and also loved Weaver. I don't blame him for anything that he has ever done but i truly would love to know what happened to him after. It just kinda let it hanging in the air. The only real complaint I have about the book was that it ended very suddenly. I kind of felt like the writer has so many pages left to write and just jotted down the ending very quickly. Usually you have some sort of inclination of whats going on but the ending just jumped right in with no leading... You would probably know what I mean if you read it or will read it for that matter. It was a good read and a quick one as well. really not what I prefer but hey, I gave it a shot and I liked it!

Anyways, the book I am reading now it Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay.I am flying through it already! This is a book that I am reading for my work book club.

No comments: