Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Average American Male - Chad Kultgen


Well, I gave this book 3/5 stars. I felt that if I gave it more it would be going against my own sex! It was offensive and yet I couldn't put it down. It is about what the "average American male" really thinks about and what he does. He was an arrogant shit but for some strange reason I was on his side! I admit girls can get a little crazy sometimes and it's because we have a lot of constant changes in our hormonal systems. I didn't really feel bad for Casey. She kept coming back to him even when he said all those offensive things to her in the car, in front of her mother no less.
What I didn't like about this book is how unbelievable the characters are. I mean , maybe it's true but I just didn''t like any of them except for Carlos (the gay one). Whatever. All in all I thought it was an interesting read and although I was offended at times it didn't make me want to put it down. AND it's going to be made into a movie to be released in 2010.

No comments: