Friday, December 11, 2009

Vacations from Hell - Libba Bray, Cassandra Clare, Claudia Gray, Maureen Johnson and Sarah Mlynowski



This is a collection of five short stories of 5 popular YA author's—Libba Bray, Cassandra Clare, Claudia Gray, Maureen Johnson and Sarah Mlynowski. They tell paranormal stories of things that go wrong on their vacations. I liked them. I thought it was a great concept. I loved how the authors got together and created such a book. I think that Libba Bray actually had the best story and I am glad that it was last. It really tied the book together.


I gave the book 4 stars because I really did enjoy the whole concept of the book. I loved how it was all related to horrifying vacations and how each writer wrote something completely different from the next but still kept that creepy, supernatural feel. I only gave it to Goodreads swap because I think someone else should have the opportunity to enjoy it. I usually keep all books but I would like to share this one. So enjoy!!!

No comments: