Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Year of the Fog - Michelle Richmond


Okay, the story was good but it dragged. There were times when I just wanted to put the book down and be done with it but you can't because you just need to know what happens at the end.

This story is about a women who was about to marry a man who had a little girl, Emma, who was 6 and when her fiance went out of town she was left to watch Emma but as they were on the beach one day she turned her head for a few seconds and the little girl was gone. So now the story is about her trying to find her and so on.

It's over 400 pages long and I can't see why. Everything made sense and I felt that Michelle Richmond did a great job with facts and really backed up her story making things more believable but as I said I was just done at some points.

No comments: