Monday, March 1, 2010

Shutter Island - Dennis Lehane


I haven't read such a psychological thriller in so long. I loved it. At first I was like "where is this going" and then I was like "Oh!" It had so many twists and turns and the ending just blew me away. It all started to click into place as I read along. I am very excited to go see the movie now! I only gave it 4/5 stars because I only give 5 stars to my absolute faves and although I very much enjoyed this book and read it in 2 days, I still couldn't bring myself to fully 100% love it. I would give it 4.75 stars!
Because of the film though, I just kept picturing Leonardo DiCaprio as Teddy so I can't really say who would be perfect for it because I already knew who was casted and of course I had to go onto IMDb to see who the rest of the cast was sooo.....
All in all I loved the book and recommend it to those who love twist and turns and psychological craziness!

No comments: