Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Deeply, Desperately (Lucy Valentine #2) - Heather Webber


Genre: ChickLit
Format: Mass Market Paperback
ISBN: 9780312946142
Pages: 302
Rating 4 Stars

OK, I normally don't read ChickLit but I think I should more often. It was definitely a good read. I won Heather Webber's first book in the series, Truly, Madly and loved it so when this one came out a few months back I just had to have it and I read it very quickly because I just couldn't put it down. I just kept smiling. I know that it was very predictable and at points to be a little"girly" but I enjoyed the getaway from all the usual books I read. Her next book Absolutely, Positively comes out in February and I am sure I will reserve it like I did this one.

I love Sean and Lucy's relationship. It just makes you feel good that they may still be relationships that are as passionate without being based on sex. It is hard to believe but you want to believe so it is kinda nice. I loved Sean's Ex-fiance. She just made me laugh and I know that there are people like her out there and it is a bit scary that people can go to such extremes for their own sake and no one else's. There are many things that I can discuss here but I think you'd better read it first because it is truly a good cozy read that will leave a smirk on your face for a few days!

No comments: