Monday, January 3, 2011

Cheers to a New Year!


Happy 2011 and may it be a good one!!!
I decided to do my 2011 book challenge as just to complete my A-Z Title Challenge and to tackle some of my bookshelf. I have so many unread books and I just keep buying but yet I still borrow and go to the library. I would hate not to go to the library but I think I will simply take out the books that are from my two book clubs. I have one at work and another on Goodreads - Every ones Choice.
In 2010, I did not complete my destined 60+ Challenge but my excuse is valid. I did a 38 pages thesis! If I counted the books I did read for that, then sure I surpassed it, but I didn't feel that was fair. I don't know why but that's how I feel! So I decided not to pick any particular numbers of books but just to read what I have (or will have because I am sure there will be some good book sales in the future).
Hats off to a new year and I I wish everyone happiness and heath!!!!

No comments: