Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Review: The Girl Who Chased the Moon - Sarah Addison Allen




Genre: YA Fiction
ISBN: 9780553385595
Pages: 265
Published: February 2011
Format: Trade Paperback
Rating: 4/5 Stars
Read: December 2011

I loved this book. It was so quirky and young and fresh. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. It has so much youthfulness involved between all the characters regardless of age. It was real (except for one minor thing). I believed everyone and wanted to be there with them all. I read it in one day and haven't been this excited about a book since The Hunger Games.

I can't really pick out which character I liked best because they all were so lovable. I admired Julia for her constant fight and gift and I love how she justified all of her actions. It was sweet. I loved Emily in all her confusion. I loved Vance for being him and keeping his routines and of his awkwardness. I truly can go on. I just felt that even know there was one oddity in the book everything seemed so real and so believable and this book is exactly what I needed to get back into my reading habits!

No comments: