Thursday, December 22, 2011

Review: Wake - Lisa MnCann (Dream Catcher #1)



Genre: YA Paranormal Fantasy

Format: Trade Paperback

Pages: 210

ISBN: 9781416974475

Rating: 4/5 Stars

Series: Dream Catcher #1

Read: December 2011


That was a quick and interesting read. I fell right into it. I had it on my shelf for some time and decided to read it now because I simply needed a small book so I can finish my goal of 40 for the year. Now I have just one more to go!


I liked this book because it was interesting. It moved very fast but I think I liked that with this book. Some books drag out and I tend to lose interest. Most certainly with many YA books but this one made me go out and buy the other 2 in the series!


The characters were believable and of course I loved Cable. I wish I would know more about him and I think I may just find out. I especially loved that everyone thought he was the "new guy" when he got himself all shiny and new. There may have been a few things that I wish were more elaborated on but I am hoping that these things come forth with the next 2! As son as I get them in the mail I will get to them since I know I can read them in less than a day. Maybe I can get through them both within the day!

No comments: