Friday, February 10, 2012

Review: Stella - Mirriam Smyth (eBook)



Genre: Fiction

Format: Electronic Book

Read: February 2012

Why I read it: Got a Nook Tablet (it was free)

Rating: 1/5 Stars

Published: April 2011


This is one of those judge-a-book-by-its-cover kinda thing. I just got a Nook Tablet and I wanted to try it out, so I got some free books and this one sounded OK and it was short so it made sense at the time. First, let me start with the Nook. I gotta say I am not a fan of reading electronically. I like my physical book but that's a little off. Second, about the book: well, it was just boring and fast and straightforward. These can be good qualities sometimes but in this case it really didn't work. It was so just kinda flat and boring. I am not a writer and I think this would have come from my own hands, which isn't saying much about my writing abilities but like I said I am not a writer and I am actually pretty bad at it but now I know I am not alone.

No comments: